Terms & Conditions of Hire:
All terms and conditions listed below represent an Agreement between the Hirer and Byron Bay Holiday Hire (‘BBHH’) applicable immediately on payment for the hire of items:
General Terms and Conditions
- Hire items remain the property of BBHH at all times;
- Hire items will not be delivered unless full payment has been received by BBHH;
- Hire items are to be returned and/or collected inclusive of all parts, clean and in working order. On failure of this condition BBHH may seek reasonable repair, replacement and/or cleaning expenses from the Hirer.
- The Hirer agrees to pay BBHH for any loss or damage to the hire items that occurred during the period in which the Hirer had possession of them;
- BBHH may seek to recover from the Hirer full replacement costs for items that become damaged or are lost during the period in which the Hirer had possession of them. In the case of some items this cost can exceed $1500.
- The Hirer is responsible for insuring the items during the period in which the Hirer has possession of them.
- Whilst BBHH seeks at all times to show ‘duty of care’ in the provision of clean, working items for hire no assurance is provided in respect of the condition of the property or its suitability for any purpose;
- Whilst BBHH seeks at all times to show ‘duty of care’ in the provision of clean, working items for hire BBHH accepts no responsibility or liability for loss, damage or injury that may occur to any person, persons or property as a result of use of the hire items.
- It is the Hirer’s responsibility to ensure the hired item is appropriate for the Hirer’s intended use.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of the intended hire period will incur a $10 administration fee.
- BBHH reserves the right to charge additional delivery fees for orders placed within 24 hours of the intended hire period
- The Hirer shall indemnify BBHH, BBHH’s Owners, BBHH’s employees and agents from all loss, damage, injury, actions or claims arising directly or indirectly from the use of hire items. This includes negligence shown to be the fault of BBHH, BBHH’s Owners, BBHH’s employees and agents.
- Delivery is made between 2pm and 5pm on the date of arrival. Access is facilitated through the booking agent and/or property manager.
- Collection occurs after 10am on the date of departure. Access is facilitated through the booking agent and/or property manager.
- Items for collection must be in clean, working order and bundled together as delivered.
- The Hirer is to place items for collection in the original delivery area on departure.
Faulty items / Returns
- All faulty items can be replaced – please contact BBHH immediately if there are any issues with the hire items.
- No returns are available after delivery has been made.
Cancellation / Refunds
- All cancellations must be received via email. Please email us at for this purpose.
- No cancellations are available after delivery has been made. The Hirer will not receive a refund if the items have already been delivered.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of 2pm on the date of arrival will receive a refund less a $10 processing fee.
- Cancellations made outside of 48 hours from the delivery date will receive a full refund.